Monday, February 9, 2009

...Boredom...

So I decided, after reading Nessa's and Alyse's blogs, that I wanted to blog. One problem: I don't know what to blog about. By the way Nessa, what game do you think sam and cam are playing right now? Haha! You guessed it! Tee Hee!
Anyhoo!
Today I saw my ex-fiancee. That was interesting. I can tell I needed it, even though I didn't want it! It was really really good closure and I was able to finally say that I am completely and fully ready to move on. This was a combination of things.
First, my wonderful girlfriend, Alyse, sure helped a lot. She was there for me through this whole transformation. I really needed someone and Alyse was there. I am so grateful to her and for what she's done! I love her! :->
Second, I didn't realize how much I really did need to find that closure with Julia. This whole time I've just been angry with her, and I realized that it wasn't helping. I pulled up to her house, and sat in the car. Texted her. Told her I was there. She came out. She opens the door and sits down. The first little bit was just small talk. But then we got onto harsher topics such as the miscarriage and me being a jack ass etc. I'm glad I was able to talk to her. The fact that she had my baby in her was quite the shocker to me yesterday, and I needed to know the details. We talked about what happened and then got to me. I have been a jerk to her in the last little bit and I apologized, she apologized and things are better. I'm glad I was able to find closure. I'm getting the money for my ring back and we're both moving on. It's good.
Anyways, on to happier subjects! I am going to Coraline 3D tonight and I am so effing excited! All of my roommates plus nessa have seen it and I haven't! I can't wait! Anyways, it's been nice blogging and I hope I wasn't too repetitive on the closure thing... haha lol jk.

No comments: