Sunday, February 15, 2009

Very late, or very early?

Haha! So here I am, blogging yet again. It is now 2:22 in the morning and I should've gone to bed hours ago. I got back home from the hot tub at around 12:24 and got in the shower. In the shower, I decided that I wanted to write a blog tonight. I don't have a lot of time, cause cam wants to get on.

So it's been a while since I last blogged so I'll fill you in. Cameron is a good friend of sam, dee and I, and he called up one day and said he needed a place to stay. We welcomed him in with wide open arms. He is an awesome kid!
Also, Colby, Alyse's overly protective brother, came to the apartment. That was interesting! I walk in to my apartment and there is the one kid I did not want here in the apartment. That was quite strange. I tried to put on my best behavior, but in the end, I don't think he was too happy with me... oh well. Colby was over here with a friend. His name is Joe. We've known Joe just as long as we've known Colby. He is an awesome kid. He stayed the night. I did loosen up once Colby left, but him and Joe are very good friends, so I tried to behave well. I think, overall, it ended up being just fine. It was just wierd.

my valentines day was ridiculously boring until night. I got up to go to work, and I was feeling kinda sick. It progressed and by the time I showed up to work, my manager just told me to go home. So I did. I came home to Joe watching underworld evolution. Watched it, tried to stay awake, but, reluctantly ended up in my bed at around 130. I slept for a few hours and then got up and went to target and best buy. We got a new monitor for the new computer that we are putting together on monday! Its a kickass monitor. It is a black samsung 20" widescreen, 15000:1 dynamic contrast ratio piece of kickass shit! Haha! Lol! Anyways, we came home and then went to the jacuzzi. I had been waiting for this all day long. It felt so good to dip in that comfortably steamy water. It really relaxed me and made me feel a little less sick. Now I am staying up blogging, instead of going to bed... Real smart right? Haha!

Anyways, I just wanted to blog.
P.S. I did have a good valentines, it was just on thursday instead of saturday. I got to see my girlfriend. We exchanged presents and hung out for about 3 hours. It wasn't long, but they were a good 3 hours. I enjoyed it. I love you, honey.

No comments: